blue_shields: (wtf are you on)
[personal profile] blue_shields
... Anybody who sees me in person, please don't be alarmed by my appearance. I have neon pink spots all over my face and hands.

I don't think it's chicken pox, because they don't itch or anything, but...

[Nothing more is written after he trails off. Sky, of course, has been evil Rosalind's next victim of SCIENCE. :3]

Date: 2011-02-23 05:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
You should come into Wellspring anyway! Even if it's not chicken pox, it could be some other kind of pox.

Date: 2011-02-23 06:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I will. I just hope it's not contagious.

Date: 2011-02-26 05:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
Don't worry, we take strict precautions against spreading illness in the clinic! I think. Well, they probably do.

Profile

blue_shields: (Default)
Schuyler "Sky" Tate | Power Rangers S.P.D.

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
5 67891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 11:38 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios