Date: 2010-12-30 03:26 am (UTC)
ice_echani: (the worlds we travel)
From: [personal profile] ice_echani
It is good to see that you have returned.

Date: 2010-12-30 05:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I hope I didn't cause any problems. I'll be back to work as soon as possible.

Date: 2010-12-30 04:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
Welcome home.

Date: 2010-12-30 07:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Thanks.

I was gone for a while, wasn't I?

Date: 2011-01-02 02:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
Not that long. But we still missed you.

Date: 2011-01-02 02:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
... that's good to hear.

Date: 2011-01-02 02:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
Just don't do it again. Okay?

Date: 2011-01-02 02:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I won't intentionally.

Date: 2010-12-30 06:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stonyfaced.livejournal.com
It's good to see you back, lad.

[His pen dwells on the page as he figures out what else to say. Are you all right is a bloody stupid question, I'm here for you sounds weak, and... he's no good at this stuff. So he just doesn't say anything else at all. COWARD.]

Date: 2010-12-30 07:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com


Glad to be back, sir. I'll be back to work as soon as possible.

Date: 2010-12-31 08:56 pm (UTC)
spandexisyouth: (Faded green)
From: [personal profile] spandexisyouth
Welcome back, Sky.

Date: 2010-12-31 09:49 pm (UTC)

Profile

blue_shields: (Default)
Schuyler "Sky" Tate | Power Rangers S.P.D.

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
5 67891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 3rd, 2026 03:07 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios