blue_shields: (erf)
[personal profile] blue_shields
Bridge and I are back. We were taken to the fourth by the elevator to a place that seemed really familiar... I think it was our home. Inara's already filled me in on everything that's happened while I was gone.

Handmaiden, where are you? I need to report in to you in Stoneface's absence.

[The last few words are hastily scrawled down as an afterthought, so that he doesn't forget them.]

Space Patrol Delta

Date: 2010-07-09 12:23 am (UTC)
ice_echani: (kick of justice)
From: [personal profile] ice_echani
It is good to see that you are back. I will meet you at my home; I am on my way there now. There is a great deal of patrolling to be done here as well.

Date: 2010-07-09 12:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I'll head there, then. I just need to stop and give Bridge his journal first.

I imagine it's been chaos. I hope he and I were the only ones that vanished?

Date: 2010-07-09 12:33 am (UTC)
ice_echani: (outline)
From: [personal profile] ice_echani
Youth also seems to have been taken by the elevator two days ago. His journal entry was quite similar to Bridge's.

Date: 2010-07-09 12:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I see. I'll do what I can to help until he and Stoneface come back, then.

Date: 2010-07-09 12:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] feathered-earth.livejournal.com
Oh good, I'm so glad you're both okay!

Date: 2010-07-09 12:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I am, too. I can't quite believe we were gone for days, though.

Our visit left me with a lot to think about. When I have a moment to think, of course.

Date: 2010-07-09 01:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] feathered-earth.livejournal.com
Gosh... yeah I bet. It must've really been something to see your home.

Date: 2010-07-09 01:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
It was. It felt familiar but... alien at the same time, if that makes sense. We've been in Edensphere so long, I guess I'd all but stopped thinking about the place and trying to imagine it.

Date: 2010-07-09 03:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] feathered-earth.livejournal.com
[There's a blot here as Cara rests her pen on the page.]

Going to somewhere that you used to know and you don't anymore... yeah. With everything that goes on in Edensphere, I guess it is easy not to think about a place you don't even remember until you actually see it somehow.

Date: 2010-07-09 03:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Yes, exactly. I tried telling myself that Edensphere isn't my home, but it's hard to not think of it that way in spite of everything.

Date: 2010-07-09 03:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] feathered-earth.livejournal.com
It is. Still, I think it is important to remember that we're from somewhere else. We have a home here and a home there.

Date: 2010-07-09 05:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Yeah. I think I lost sight of that fact. It doesn't help that I haven't had a memory in a long time, of course.

Date: 2010-07-09 06:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] feathered-earth.livejournal.com
I guess so. But if you're a police officer now, then there is a part of you that hasn't forgotten, right?

Date: 2010-07-09 06:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Yeah. I was drawn to the Guard and then the Watch because it felt so right to me. Like it was what I was meant to do.

this is vague pinging for her grandpa

Date: 2010-07-09 07:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] feathered-earth.livejournal.com
Amnesia can't take away everything. We still know how we ought to go forward, even if the why of that isn't clear.

Aww

Date: 2010-07-09 08:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
True. It's nice to still have a sense of purpose here.

Date: 2010-07-09 01:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
Welcome back, Mr. Sky!

Date: 2010-07-09 05:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Thank you, Rosalind. I hope you're doing well.

Date: 2010-07-09 07:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blindedmewith.livejournal.com
I'm fine! Still working on the Luminol solution for the Watch.

Date: 2010-07-09 08:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Luminol solution? I don't think I've heard you talk about that before- what is it?

ping

Date: 2010-07-09 05:28 pm (UTC)

Woo

Date: 2010-07-09 05:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
It's the name of an organization I was a part of.

yeah that's not helping sky

Date: 2010-07-09 06:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] man-genius.livejournal.com
Oh. Is there a Space Patrol Alpha?

[GAH STUPID SELF PINGS]

lol

Date: 2010-07-09 06:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
Not as far as I know. It doesn't really sound right to me.

lol star trek reference

Date: 2010-07-09 06:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] man-genius.livejournal.com
Delta..quadrant? An area of space maybe?

Date: 2010-07-09 06:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
No... Space Patrol Delta sounds like the name of an organization. I know we were all police officers.

Date: 2010-07-09 07:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] man-genius.livejournal.com
Police officers from Space?
Edited Date: 2010-07-09 07:20 pm (UTC)

Date: 2010-07-09 08:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-shields.livejournal.com
I don't think we were from space, but I have no idea for sure.

Profile

blue_shields: (Default)
Schuyler "Sky" Tate | Power Rangers S.P.D.

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
5 67891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 01:18 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios